Yes I am aware of the fact that it’s been August for a whole week now, but I still have some catching up to do. So here is my recap of the #fmsphotoaday challenge for July. It was the first time I actually completed a challenge like this so HOORAY for me! I’m gonna milk it as much as a can and so I’ve collected all the pics I made during this challenge and made this blogpost out of it. Enjoy!
For more of my random pictures, please follow me on Instagram!
1. Red and white
2. Something beginning with “K” – Koptelefoon > Headphones in Dutch
5. On the table
7. First – First time behind the bbq! (They only do this when mom isn’t watching!!)
8. I’ve never.. – Never did “scooby-do” a hype here a couple of years back. Now every one is into “looming”
9. Alive – The national soccer team played that evening. Boy was it exciting!!
11. Gold – Catrice nailpolish “Goldfinger”
13. Look up
14. Old school
16. Listening to.. – Silence because everyone is already asleep.
18. Admire – Casper, sounds corny, but he is A-MA-ZING
20. Moment – Dont know what to do with myself! I’m about to fall asleep here but really want to blog as well.
21. Basic – Basic summer essential: Flip flops!
22. I wore this
23. Macro – My old phone isn’t really suited for this challenge!
24. Water – Scrubbing the bathroom *cries*
26. Fun – Packing bags isn’t my idea of fun.. so here are some dragons instead!
28. Cool – Face in a tree
29. Repeat – Mosaic floor in Bourscheid castle
30. Lost – A hard one! Someone from the LOST world is all I could come up with!
31. Rise – My cherry tomato plants are on the rise.
Do you ever participate in challenges like this?